Ladies Auxiliary

 

The Ladies Auxiliary is a properly constituted organization affiliated to the Gen. W. Sikorski Polish Veterans' Association in Oshawa. The organization was founded in 1966, confirmed with their Charter in 1969 at their banquet, and presented with their own independent colours in 1977.

 

The organization is primarily dedicated towards supporting the Veterans' Association through maintenance and upkeep, hosting banquets, and by preserving a traditional menu for their catering services and restaurant. In addition to their responsibilities within the association, they also proudly sponsor many Polish and Canadian organizations to promote a healthy community.

General W. Sikorski Polish

Veterans' Association

 

1551 Stevenson Road N R.R. 1

Oshawa, Ontario 

L1L 0N7

 

Office: 

(905) 728-4152

polishvetadm@gmail.com

 

Hall Rental Agent, Catering:

(289) 356-6399

polishvetshall@gmail.com

By Appointment Only

 

Red Room Restaurant, Take Out:

(905) 728-1218

Sunday: 1:00 - 7:00 pm

Open long weekends (Sunday): 1:00 - 7:00 pm